All of the books reviewed here are related to trauma, or other topics you may find useful on your healing journey. I bought & read them to help my own journey, and hope my reviews will now help others discover these great books too. You can comment on each book to add your own thoughts.
“Books were my way out – I want to share their magic with you, so I’ve reviewed some of the best I’ve read so far. I hope you’re inspired and find them as invaluable as I did.”Eleanor, EyesOnTrauma.org
Book reviews coming soon:
- The Drama of Being A Child – Alice Miller (1979)
- Reasons To Stay Alive – Matt Haig (2015)
- How To Change Your Mind – Michael Pollan (2018)
- In An Unspoken Voice – Peter A. Levine (2010)
- The Untethered Soul – Michael A. Singer (2007)
- It Didn’t Start With You – Mark Wolynn (2016)
- This Changes Everything – Naomi Klein (2014)
- Milk and Honey – Rupi Kaur (2015)
- Small is Beautiful – EF Schumacher (1973)
- The Social Animal – David Brooks (2011)
- No One Is Too Small To Make A Difference – Greta Thunberg (2020)
- Drop the Disorder! – Jo Watson (2019)
- Critical Psychiatry: The Limits of Madness – D. B. Double (2006)
- Cracked: Why Psychiatry is Doing More Harm Than Good – James Davies (2013)
- Sedated: How Modern Capitalism Created Our Mental Health Crisis – James Davies (2021)
- Lost Connections – Johann Hari (2018)
- Scattered Minds – Gabor Mate (1999)
- Together – Vivek H. Murthy (2020)
- Who They Was – Gabriel Krauze (2020)
Which books are your favourite? Are there any others you’d like me to review?
Leave a comment below.